We’re registered with Ofsted our nurseries are currently rated good or awaiting inspections
Ofsted is the Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills.
What is Ofsted?
Ofsted is the Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills. Many people associate Ofsted with school inspections, however they also regulate and inspect all early years settings including nurseries, pre-schools and out of school clubs.
When Ofsted visit an early years setting they will carry out a thorough inspection to determine:
- How well the early years provision meets the needs of the range of children who attend;
- The contribution of early years provision to the well-being of children;
- The effectiveness of the leadership and management of the early years provision; and
- If the setting meets legal requirements for early years.
At the end of an inspection the provision will be graded one of the following:
- Outstanding (Grade 1);
- Good (Grade 2);
- Requires Improvement (Grade 3); or
- Inadequate (Grade 4).
All of our Ofsted reports are available to view on our nursery pages or you can search for a report here: www.reports.ofsted.gov.uk.